Crea sito

Autore Topic: [EN / Samuel Clemens] - Strong sister (2 chapters)  (Letto 3664 volte)

Offline Femuita

• Administrator
    • Mostra profilo
    • Femuita
[EN / Samuel Clemens] - Strong sister (2 chapters)
« il: 29 Gennaio 2012, 03:27:33 »
We were enjoying a late "Indian Summer" afternoon on our pool deck last weekend. With our good neighbors and my brothers family visiting us we were enjoying a good Cabernet and discussing the steaks we would soon grill.

The teenagers were inside trying to annoy us with their music and the younger teens were swarming begging snacks before dinner.

My girlfriend noticed the athletic physique on Julia - my 15 year old niece. She is quite the athlete and enjoyed the compliments before whining to her mother that she wanted the boys to notice something other than her biceps.

Two 14 year old boys did not like the praise Julia was receiving on her muscles. Jealous I am sure but they decided, unwisely, to challenge her to armwrestle. Juila reluctantly agreed.

Much to the dismay of the young men, she wasted little time in slamming their noticeably smaller arms to the table and exaggerated her boredom while winning.

Someone, I am not sure who but I suspect it was my sister, wondered if the men could beat young Julia. I thought it ridiculous as Julia, although athletic was only 15 and much smaller than any of the men. One of the men, Ben, cannot leave any challenge uncontested and quickly got Julia to agree to a match. I could tell her heart was not in it. I doubt it was fear of anything more than embarassment at being spotlighted for a feature she did not find all that appealing in herself. Ben is a lumpy 185 lb. 40 year old who is only an athlete in his own memory. He had at least a 60 pound advantage on the young girl. The match started and Julia gave a strong effort, demontrating amazing power and incredible muscle definition in her biceps, triceps, forearms and shoulders. She surprised Ben and got a quick advantage but he was way too big and she seem disinterested. After a few seconds Ben recovered and Julia quickly quit.

Ben proceeded to crow like he had accomplished something other than getting the young girl to abandon our company. As he drank he proceeded to pontificate on the superiority of males in physical events. His arguments were stupid but Ben is not an intellectual giant even when not feeling the effects of too much wine and warm sun.

After a while, his braying got to the women. My sister, never a wallflower, told him to stuff it. I could have predicted Ben's response -- he challenged her to armwrestle. I was surprised when Cait, my younger sister, accepted his challenge. Cait is a good golfer, a great tennis player and runs 4 miles a day. At 41 see looks 10 years younger. But, I never thought of her as tough.

She striped off her jacket and sat opposite the larger man. Cait is 5-7 and about 130 pounds. She looks lean rather than muscular but has some definition due to her lack of body fat. She locked hands with the gloating Ben and gave him quite a match. For at least 15 seconds neither could gain an advantage. Ben began to sweat as Cait's body worked showing muscle I didn't know she had. After thirty seconds, Ben showed signs of weakening. He tried trash talking but Cait ignored him. Her face showed little strain and I began to think that she just might out last him.

Our neighbor Becky began to coach Cait. She told her how to switch her grip and change the direction of her pull. Cait followed these instructions and as Ben began to breathe heavily, Cait put on a strong pull and brought his arm down hard to the table top. Ben looked shocked. I was surprised because the final takedown took about 3 seconds. Becky was cheering her friend but Cait just sat there looking pleased with herself.

I don't know if I look surprised or unbelieving but Becky looked at me with a challenging look and asked if I was prepared to defend the "male honor".

(to be continued)

Evviva lo "slancio in quadrupedia"

Offline Femuita

• Administrator
    • Mostra profilo
    • Femuita
Re: [EN / Samuel Clemens] - Strong sister (2 chapters)
« Risposta #1 il: 29 Gennaio 2012, 03:28:23 »
Becky and Cait were having quite the celebration after Cait's unexpected victory over the larger male.

Ben, not unexpectedly made excuses. The group quickly let him now that such braying was unacceptable unless he was capable of backing it up. Poor Ben; he would have been the man I thought least capable of handling a defeat at the hands (literally of a woman). And that the woman beating him would also be quite attractive -- well, I expected Ben to do exactly what he did -- sulk and drink. He was very good at both.

Cait's victory had catalyzed the teens into a similar competition and young Julia was now quite willing to let her physical superiority show. My son, Dan, went down to defeat and reacted by laughing. (I was proud that he took the defeat like a man and did not react like Ben.)

Finally, Becky approached me and pulled me into the competition. I am not one that would normally partake. Please, do not take this as a signal of anything more than a distaste for public displays of physicality, if that is a word. I am neither weak (I am 6ft and weigh 175 pounds) or cowardice. I like women, and typically consort with attractive women, but I will admit to being attracted to female athletes. I do not see women as the weaker sex. I had learned that lesson at the age of about 12 (indeed, that is the subject of another story).

As I told you earlier, Becky is a coach - my vocation and avocation. She is very fit and a natural athlete. She is good at every sport she tries and in most will devote time and study to perfecting her performance.

She looked much stronger than my sister Cait. While Ben is not an athlete, he is not weak and I am sure he is stronger than 85% of the men his size - a class to which I belong. I would guess but do not know that I am stronger than Ben. Of course, I would have bet that Ben was stronger than Cait. He may be. It is possible that technique and other factors played a role in Cait's victory. I do know that Ben would not have let Cait win and I was sure that I would need to give my best effort to beat Becky even though I had a considerable size advantage.

As I sat down across from her she smiled brightly. This was clearly fun for her. Somewhere in the back of my mind I remembered a saying that "if a woman challenges you to armwrestle, she probably knows she will win." Whoever said that had Becky in mind. She radiated confidence.

As I locked hands with her, her grip told me that I was in for a fight. I had doffed by shirt and sat there in a sleeveless T-Shirt. My own arms were respectable; Becky's were cut. She was, as young Julia was kind enough to point out, "ripped." That means rippling muscle and she had it.

Muscles were visible from her shoulders across her impressive chest and down the length of her arms. She had biceps that though smaller than mine were hard and defined by a ridge separating a neat cap from the base. Her triceps divided neatly into sections. Her forearms buldged and as she gripped my hand expanded to a size superior to mine.

She twisted in her seat and hunched forward causing her breasts to swell over the top of her low cut top. My eyes took this in quickly but no so quickly to escape the notice of my opponent who gave me a flirtatious wink as she licked her pink lips.

"Ready?" she asked as I tried to squeeze her hand. I must have grunted my response because she quickly counted "1-2-3 GO!" and twisted at me hard and quick. Her first move was to twist my right hand and pull it toward her as she pushed her torso forward. I resisted naturally but not very effectively. I did not underestimate her power as much as her speed and perhaps her determination.

Now some describe a match against a superior opponent as a heavy weight or a wall. Armwrestling with this woman was more like pulling against a piston engine. Her power started low and steady and then increased. I guess I was stronger than she expected because she gained a slight advantage and I held her for a few seconds. "You're pretty good," she said to me tossing her hair back and taking in air.

I would have responded but I did not have the wind to spare and I wasn't sure what to say because I did not feel "good" or strong. I felt overmatched.

My mind flashed quickly to losing a match to the girl of my dreams as a kid. I looked at her and she look composed, determined and very sexy. That was a problem and I looked down at our hands willing myself to concentgrate and pull. All of that took place in a fraction of the time it will take you to read it for as soon as she got her breath she resumed her efforts. And, like a piston engine, moved into a higher gear. Her forearm rippled as she manipulated my wrist to be parallel to the table.

I strained will all I had and felt my wrist bend back. I knew this was the end. She now had all the leverage. If I had the strength to pull until my wrist broke I could not lift her arm which was now centered under her shoulders and head. She bore down and took me firmly to the table.

I was exhausted and thoroughly defeated. She didn't whoop or cheer but extended her hand and said simply "good match."
Evviva lo "slancio in quadrupedia"