Crea sito

Autore Topic: [EN / Tully] Reunion  (Letto 1863 volte)

Offline Femuita

• Administrator
    • Mostra profilo
    • Femuita
[EN / Tully] Reunion
« il: 14 Febbraio 2012, 13:27:38 »
Reunion - Part 1

Reunion with an old girlfriend brings surprising results.

By Tully ([email protected])

Brian was really looking forward to this vacation. He had already driven the 3 hours to his hometown. It was to be a relaxing weekend full of golf and catching up with old friends. He would then drive back on Tuesday, waste a couple of days in town, then head to the city for a weekend concert. This was to be a perfect stress reliever.

He went to the local sports bar to meet his good friend Kurt. After catching up on things for a few minutes, Kurt looked at Brian with a big smile on his face.

"You'll never guess who I ran into at the grocery store last week" Kurt said, still smiling.

"I don't know, but by the look on your face, it must be someone I haven't seen for a while" was Brian's reply.

"Lori. She's back in town" Kurt said with a laugh.

"What? I thought she was married and living in New York. You mean to tell me that she and Lenny moved back to this town?" Brian asked in disbelief.

"Nope. He's still in New York and they're divorced. She's managing the new hotel they built on the highway. And guess what? She was asking about you."

"My God, I haven't seen her in over ten years. This is unreal" Brian said shaking his head.

"I filled her in on everyone, but she kept bringing up your name. You should stop in and see her before you go back. At least stop in for a few minutes to say hello. What have you got to lose?" Kurt pleaded.

"In case you forgot, she dumped me all those years ago" Brian replied.

"She was 17, you were 18. People change over ten years. She still looks pretty good, though she has definitely put on a few pounds since high school. Then again, so have all of us. "Go see her" he re-iterated.

"I'll stop in Monday" Brian said, then ordered another round.

Over the course of the weekend, the prospect of seeing his old girlfriend Lori went from being a favor to Kurt to being something Brian was actually looking forward to doing. He had hardly given Lori much though over the last ten years. He had been a senior in high school and she was a junior from a school five miles away who had met through another couple. He fell hard for her, probably too hard. After nine months, she dumped him for Lenny. Though he felt she was probably right for doing it, it hurt him badly. He carried a torch for her for two years, then forgot about her entirely when he left town. Now was full circle time.

Brian pulled his truck into the hotel parking lot Monday morning. As he began to walk toward the front door, he felt that same nervous feeling he had when he first met Lori.

"Man, I feel like I'm seventeen all over again", he thought.

He walked into the lobby. As he approached the front desk, he heard a familiar voice call out to him.

"Brian?"

He looked to the right. There was Lori walking toward him with that same broad smile on her face. She was dressed in a black business suit and carried a clipboard. She gave him a quick hug.

"Hi, Lori. Kurt told me you were working here. I just thought I'd stop in and say hello", Brian said

"I'm glad you did. I take it Kurt told you about the divorce" Lori said softly.

"I'm sorry things didn't work out. Are you OK?" Brian asked

"I'm fine. Moving back here gives me some stability. My family is here and its a nice place to start putting together a new life. Its not as exciting as New York, but I prefer a slower pace. Besides, its home" she said.

"I see the years have been kind to you. You look great" Brian said.

Lori's face lit up again. "Thanks. I've been working out." Lori then glanced at her watch.

"Brian, I have to go. I have a conference call in a few minutes. How long are you gonna be in town?" she asked.

"I'm going back tomorrow or Wednesday", he replied.

"Do you want to grab a bite to eat after I'm done?" she asked.

"Lori, I'd love to. When do you get done?" was his response.

"I'm done at five. Can you pick me up at six? I'll give you the address" she said.

"That's fine. I'll see you at six" Brian said.

As he walked out the door, he again felt seventeen.

Brian eagerly awaited what the evening might bring. The idea of rekindling things with Lori was appealing, but not very realistic. Even though he was also single, he knew the distance they lived apart would be an issue. He was looking forward to catching up on the last ten years, plus he really liked those recently unburied feelings for Lori. He had always liked her company, plus the fact that he was crazy about her physically didn't hurt, either. Lori stood about 5'6", with long dark curley hair and a smile that was blinding. Brian thought Kurt was right about her putting on few pounds, but he still thought she was as beautiful as ever.

They went to the local Italian restaurant and had a wonderful time. They caught up on what had gone on in each other's lives since they broke up. It seemed as if they had never been apart. Lori then invited Brian back to her apartment. While Brian was on a high, Lori was on an even bigger high. Since moving back to her home town, Lori had focused on work to keep her mind off the divorce. She did not go out much. She couldn't remember the last time she had felt this relaxed. Lori had also focused on one other thing to help get her mind off her divorce, as well as through the final years of her marriage. She was curious as to how Brian would react to this.

Brian had been a little disappointed in Lori's choice of clothing, but that was his only disappointment so far. Lori had always dressed in tighter, more revealing clothing when they were dating. He understood her business attire, but her choice for dinner was also more conservative. Maybe she had put on more weight than he thought and was self conscious about it. She had mentioned working out, but who knows for how long. He would soon get his answer.

When they got back to Lori's apartment, she got Brian a beer, then told him she was going to change. She came out shortly thereafter wearing sweats pants and a football jersey. She took a seat next to Brian on the sofa. She noticed a funny look on Brian's face.

"What's up? Why are you looking at me like that?" she asked.

"It's just your choice of clothes. I was hoping for something a little more revealing", he said with a smile.

"I've been wearing these clothes because I was curious as to how you'd react to the changes in my body. I'm a lot heavier than I was in high school. I didn't know how you'd handle it" she said in reply.

"Lori, don't worry about it. We've all put on weight over the years" he said.

Lori walked over and sat on Brian's lap. She put her left arm around his shoulder. She put her right hand on his left hand. She then brought Brian's left hand to her lips and gently kissed the back of it.

"Brian, do you really want to see me in revealing clothing?" she asked.

"Lori, I'm not going to pressure you into anything. You do what you want. But I think you're over reacting to this weight issue. I still think you're beautiful, even if you don't necessarily think so."

"Brian, I was well over 200 pounds five years ago. I've been working out for five years, and I now weight one hundred and sixty pounds. You're going to be in for a big surprise when I change clothes" she said smiling.

Lori went into the bedroom to change clothes. Brian still couldn't figure out why Lori was so hung up on the weight issue. In the bedroom, Lori changed into her shortest shorts. The white runners shorts were skin tight. She put on a light blue Mickey Mouse tank top. She looked at the mirror on her closet door and smiled. Lori was one hundred sixty pounds of muscle. Her well tanned thighs were over 25 inches, while her biceps measured an even 15 inches. She laughed as she flexed in the mirror. She wanted to surprise him. A body like this would certainly be a shock. She hoped she wouldn't scare him away.

Lori had started working out almost five years ago. At first, it was at a health club to lose weight. She really enjoyed the changes she saw in her body, plus she felt better than she had in years. She moved to a more hardcore gym a year later. With her marriage falling apart, Lori spent more time at the gym to relieve the stress. She kept getting bigger and stronger. She could now bench press 275 pounds. She was curious as to how Brian would react to her new look. She got plenty of attention whenever she would go sleeveless in public places. She got lots of stares, a few compliments, and the usual batch of snide remarks. She also noticed that while some men were enamored with her look, others were intimidated by it. She was really hoping for a positive reaction from Brian.

Lori gave one last look in the mirror. She felt strong and sexy. She had even given a quick though to putting on a bikini, but that would have been too much. He may have thought she had an ulterior motive, such as humiliation or revenge. She just wanted a clean slate. She was hoping she could start anew with Brian.

"Brian, are you sitting down? You better be, because here I come!", Lori called out.

She came out of the bedroom and stood in front of Brian, who sat in stunned silence on the sofa. She put her hands on her hips, then raised her right arm and flexed her bicep. Brian stood up, but still said nothing.

"Well, what do think?", Lori said anxiously as she put her right hand back on her hip.

"Ho-ly shit! I guess the weight issue had nothing to do with love handles, didn't it?", Brian said in disbeleif.

"No. I was worried about how you'd react to me being a muscle girl. Do you like it?", she asked.

"Those are the biggest arms I've ever seen on a woman. Hell, I've only seen a few guys with arms that size. And your legs are even more unreal. You are incredible!" Brian said shaking his head.

"You didn't answer my question. I know some guys find this attractive, while other guys find it intimidating. I really need to know what you think. Please." Lori pleaded.

"Lori, I've been saying this all along. You're still as beautiful as ever." Brian said as he placed his hands on the tops of her shoulders.

Lori's face lit up, and that familiar smile returned. She hugged Brian. She then led him back to the sofa. He sat down, and she again sat on his lap. She then put her hand under Brian's chin and placed her lips on his lips. Brian always thought Lori was a great kisser. He was happy to see that this part of Lori was still the same.

They sat on the sofa for about fifteen minutes as Lori filled Brian in on how she had become the amazon that now sat on his lap. Every few minutes, Lori would run her hand through her hair, and Brian would gape at the amazing size of her flexed bicep. She noticed this and put her right bicep inches in front of Brian's face.

"I noticed you staring at it. You can touch it if you want. I don't bite", Lori said with a laugh.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to stare. Its just that this new body is a bit of a shock for me. How strong are you anyway?", Brian said as he gently massaged Lori's huge right arm and shoulder.

"I can bench 275. Plus, my legs are even stronger. Care to find out for yourself?" Lori asked as she stood up. She grabbed Brian by the wrist, and pulled him up to where they were face to face. Brian had an uneasy expression on his face. Lori again put her arms around him and softly kissed him.

"Relax, I'd never hurt you. But you do remember a couple of things that happened when we were dating. Remember when we armwrestled over which movie to see? Plus we used to wrestle in the rec room in my parents basement. After you'd pin me, you 'd tickle me. I think its time for Little Miss Muscles to get a little payback on her big bad boyfriend, isn't it?" asked Lori with a laugh. She then walked over to the coffee table and cleared some space . She then got down on her knees, and put her right elbow on the coffee table in an armwrestling position.

"Oh, come on Lori. That was years ago. We were just kids horsing around." Brian pleaded.

"What's the matter? Don't tell me you're afraid of a defenseless little girl, like me!" Lori mockingly called out as she flexed both biceps. "Come on."

Brian walked over and got on his knees across the table from Lori. He uneasily put his right elbow on the table. Though Brian weighed 30 pounds more than Lori, her arm was bigger. He took a long look at her right arm before he put his right hand in her right hand and they locked up. Brian was impressed with the strength of Lori's grip. He then looked through the glass in the coffee table at Lori's huge thighs which were under the table. Her legs were even more impressive than her arms.

"Relax, dear. This is just a little fun." Lori said as she put her left hand on his cheek. "Let me see what you've got. We go on three. Ready. One. Two. Three."

Lori immediately gained the upper hand. Brian tried his best to hold on, but it was clear he was overmatched. He took a quick glance at Lori. She had an intense look on her face as she continued to force Brian's arm down. In a little over ten seconds, Brian's arm was forced to the table by Lori. Lori then put her arm back in the starting postion.

"That's one for me. You wanna go again?" she asked.

"I don't have a chance. You're just too strong. I can't believe how strong you are."

"I'll make you a deal. If you can beat me one out of three, I'll forget about the wrestling days, and we can go back to cuddling on the couch. But if I win the next two, you have to wrestle with me."

"What if I don't armwrestle you at all?" Brian asked with a smile, though he already knew the answer.

"Then you didn't beat me, so I guess we start the wrestling early. You've got nothing to lose." she said.

Brian put his arm back on the table. Lori's smiling and laughing had made him feel more at ease. He now knew she wasn't going to hurt him, at least not intentionally. She had always been a little bit of a tease. It was clear she was now using her muscles as a tease. It was working. He was becoming more and more attracted to her rock hard muscular body. He had a feeling she knew it as well

The second match lasted much longer. Lori again got off to a fast start, but decided to ease up to give Brian a chance. He had her arm going down a little, which gave him a leverage advantage. Lori actuall did struggle a little bit as her arm continued to go farther down, but she recovered. The two stayed deadlocked with Lori's arm about half way down. Lori could have pressed on, but she kept them both there for about thirty seconds. Lori had a plan. She wanted to give Brian some hope, yet also cause him to run out of gas for the next match. She then brought his arm up to the starting position. Once she gained an advantage, she knew it was over, though she knew Brian would fight all the way down, thus expending even more energy. She then slammed Brian's arm down for the second time. She then began rubbing her right bicep with her left hand, as if she was straining. Brian took the bait as she hoped he would.

"A little closer this time, dear. You made a mistake by easing up on me. If I can get you going down, I think I can beat you, though once you get the edge, its over." Brian said to Lori. Lori just smiled back at him.

"I'll tell you what. Let me start with a handicap this time." Brian asked.

"Why should I? You're just trying to avoid having to wrestle me." Lori then stood up and put her hands on her thighs. "You just don't want to have to deal with these. If you think my arms are strong, wait until I get these babies around around you. You'll be begging me for mercy. You're lucky your old girlfriend is a sweetheart."

"You're just afraid to lose", Brian said with a laugh. He looked up a Lori. He was looking forward to cuddling with that muscular body. The thought of wrestling her was still a little intimidating, but he thought that may be fun as well. At least she was only interested in a little revenge for him tickling her.

"You're really pushing it. You've got your handicap. Don't blink or you'll miss how quickly I beat you" was Lori's response. She returned to her knees and put her arm back on the table.

Lori's plan had worked. Brian actually thought he had a chance to beat her. She didn't think Brian tried very hard in the first match. She had to make him think he had a chance. He tried much harder in the second match. She was sure he would go all out in the third. She was also sure her teasing was driving him nuts. She was all set for some fun in the third match.

Brian and Lori locked right hands in the center of the coffee table. They went back and forth about the size of the handicap until agreeing to start with Lori's arm a little less than halfway down.

"You've got your handicap, now just don't jump the gun dear," Lori told Brian, still smiling.

"We'll count together. I don't want any excuses when I beat you", Brian replied.

When the count hit "three" they both started. Lori figured Brian would try to get off to a quick start, and she was right. He immediately went full bore for the win. Lori's arm moved slightly, but by the strain in Brian's face it was clear he was running out of gas. Lori pushed Brian's arm back to where they started, then moved it up a little further. She thought she could go for the win, but instead decided to hold back and have some fun. The sweat on Brian's forehead and strain on his face told her it was almost time. She kept an eye on Brian. Any time he tried to look at her, she would look down with a strained look on her face. She wanted him to think she was straining as hard as he was. She then made her move. Lori's hand moved down to where it was just inches off the table. It was a dangerous position, but she was convinced Brian was running on empty.

"You're-----goin'-----down-----dear," Brian grunted.

Lori was having a hard time keeping a straight face. Brian was beet red in the face, and Lori was barely straining. If he only knew what she was doing. With Brian's head buried straight down, Lori was unable to contain her self. She was doing all she could to keep from laughing out loud, but she was unable to keep that big smile off her face.

"Careful, honey. I don't want you to have a coronary," Lori said in an amazingly straight tone

Brian continued to strain to take Lori's arm the remaining few inches. His face was still beet red, while Lori wondered how long he could keep this up. She decided to make a move. She very slowly raised his arm to the normal starting position. He looked at her and saw the big smile on her face.

"You're not even breaking a sweat," he said incredulously. Then the light bulb went off in his head. "In fact, you've been toying with me haven't you?"

"What do you say we call this one a draw, OK?" Lori asked. "I knew you were out of gas ten seconds into the match. I was just waiting for you to give up, but you don't give up easy."

"I'm still as hard headed as I was ten years ago. I guess some things don't change", Brian said.

Lori stood up and reached a hand out to Brian. She pulled him up, then walked around the table towards him. She started rubbing his right arm. They walked over to the sofa, and she again sat on his lap.

"I've thought about you a lot the last few years," Lori whispered in his ear.

"I pretty much forgot about you once you got married and moved to New York. I guess I never thought I'd have a chance with you again." he replied

"You're off to a pretty good start so far. You seem to like my new body, too" Lori said.

"It takes a while to get used being the weaker sex, but you're worth it," he whispered in her ear.

They sat in silence for the next few minutes, just holding each other tightly. Lori felt like she was seventeen again.

Brian and Lenny were physically similar, but two different personalities. Lenny was cocky, bordering on arrogant, while Brian was much quieter. Lenny's swagger had captivated a then-teenage Lori, who preferred the faster paced lifestyle. She found Lenny much more exciting, and dumped Brian for him. Unfortunately, Lenny was much higher maintenance than Brian. Though she had some good years with Lenny, she often wondered if she made a mistake. Brian was stable, down-to-earth, and treated her better than Lenny. It was the classic bad boy/nice guy dilemna. Now that she was through with Lenny, she wanted to see how the other half lived.

They continued to sit quietly on the sofa. Lori was running her fingers through Brian's hair, while he was stroking her muscular thighs. When the radio station broke up the mood with a loud commercial, Lori stood up. She moved the coffee table out of the center of the living room. She sat laughing in the middle of the living room carpeting, and motioned to Brian with her right index finger. He smiled and got off the sofa. He stood above her.

"Are you gonna come down here, or am I going to have to take you down?", she asked.

"I was really enjoying myself on the sofa. Can't we go back to that?"

"You're not getting off that easy. Besides, the night is still young", came her reply.

With that, she grabbed Brian's right hand with her right hand, and dragged him down onto the carpeting. He was on his stomach, and Lori dove on top of him. She quickly sat on his lower back, and pulled his left arm behind him. She pinned his left hand to his lower back, then slid her legs down to grapevine his legs. She then slid her right arm under his chin. He was helpless, with his right arm flailing in an attempt to escape, though Lori was being gentle. She was using enough strength to control him, but he was in no pain.

"Didn't take long did it? About as long as it used to take you to beat me, huh?" Lori whispered in his ear.

"You caught me off guard. I didn't have much of a chance."

With that, Lori released him. She got down on all fours in front of Brian. "OK. You start this time."

Brian also got on all fours. He got face to face with Lori. He quickly grabbed Lori's left wrist. They were off. Unfortunately, Lori was quicker than Brian thought. She already had her right arm under Brian's chin, and was pulling him back into her body. She rolled his body over hers, then got on top of him again. He was onced again on his stomach, but Lori turned him over onto his back. He tried to press her off with his legs, but Lori fought through them, and soon had his legs in a grapevine again. She was on top him with his hands in hers. With his lower body immobilized by her strong legs, he tried to push her arms back, but was having no luck. She had his arms going back to the carpet, and soon had them pinned to the floor. She released the grapevine, then quickly slid her arms forward, and put her knees on his shoulders. He was helpless. He tried to shake her off with his legs, but she had all her weight on his chest and arms. His legs just flailed helplessly.

"You were saying something about being caught off guard", Lori said. "Care to re-phrase that, dear?"

Lori leaned forward and began kissing Brian. First on the neck, then the cheeks. She then put her lips inches from his, then pulled away as he tried to move toward her. She repeated this a few times to tease him, then released her hold on him. He sat up next to her, and the two began kissing like a couple of teenagers.

After a few minutes of this, Lori slid behind Brian, wrapped her legs around his lower back, and quickly put him in a full nelson. Brian was again caught off guard, and was again helpless. Lori wasn't hurting him, but it was clear the only way he was getting free was when she said so. Brian was also amazed he was actually enjoying being physically dominated by Lori. She put her left cheek against his right cheek.

"Comfy, dear?", she asked. "I'm not hurting you, am I?"

"No, I'm fine physically. Mentally, my ego is taking a hell of a beating. Am I supposed to be enjoying this?"

"I hope so. I'm being gentle. If I wanted to, I could really hurt you. But you know I'd never do that."

"God, I'd hate to see what would happen if you did want to hurt me."

"I'll give you a little preview. Relax, I won't go too far."

With that, Lori released the full nelson. She pushed Brian's shoulders down, and brought her legs up. She wrapped her legs around Brian's head, and crossed her ankles. The back of his head was against her crotch, and her thighs were on both sides of his head. She applied a little pressure, though not enough to cause any pain. Brian grabbed on her calves, and tried to pull them apart.

"Nobody gets out of my scissors, dear. Just relax. I'm just going to keep increasing the pressure. When you've had enough, say "Uncle" or tap my leg three times. I'll let you go after you submit. Or you can do it the hard way, and try to fight it. You're better off trying it my way."

Lori then arched her back, and began to increase the pressure. Brian continued to pull at her calves. She sat smiling at his futile attempts. As the pressure increased, so did the redness in Brian's face. At first, he felt very comfortable with Lori's tanned muscular thighs around his head. But, as she increased the pressure, he felt like his head was in a vice. As she again increased the pressure, he began to panick. He tapped her calf three times, and she immediately relaxed the hold.

"You OK?" she asked. "You look awful red in the face."

" I'm all right. But, you're right. There is no escape. That last pressure increase was something else."

"Hold on. I'm gonna try this one more time. Just remember, you're getting off easy. I've put a real hurt on some guys. I've even knocked out three guys. You're just getting a sample."

Lori arched her back, and increased the pressure. To her surprise and pleasure, Brian now had his hands on her thighs, not her calves. He was feeling the hardness in her legs, and appeared to be enjoying this.

"That's it, dear. Just relax and enjoy it. Here comes some more", Lori called out.

Lori applied more pressure. Brian's face got redder with each increase in pressure. She was now squeezing him harder than she had the first time, and he seemed to be enjoying it. Brian was beginning to feel a bit light headed, but he wanted to see how far he could go. He knew Lori wouldn't hurt him, so he was able to relax. Lori was impressed with how much Brian was taking. She leaned back, and squeezed harder yet. With that increase, Brian felt as if he was drifting into a fog, plus the pain was becoming more than just a discomfort. He tapped her thigh, and Lori again released the hold.

"Boy, if thats a sample, I can just imagine what you did to the guys you put a hurt on", he said.

"You took a pretty good squeeze. I was getting worried about you there for a minute. Let me help you up."

Lori helped Brian to his feet. To his surprise, his legs were like rubber. Lori helped him to the sofa.

The two sat on the sofa and chatted as Brian's head cleared. Brian had already made up his mind to stay in town a few more days. Lori had asked him about going out Tuesday, and Brian quickly agreed. Neither one seemed sure just exactly where this was going, but they both loved how it started. Brian looked at the clock on the wall, and saw it was getting late.

"I don't want to keep you up too late when you have to work in the morning. Maybe I oughta get going."

"Brian, do you want to stay the night?"

"This isn't going to be a one night stand with an old boyfriend, is it?", he asked.

"First of all, I don't do one night stands. Second, its not a one night stand because we're going out tomorrow, and who knows how long after that. And third, you've been dealing with the power of my muscles all night. Don't you want to stick around and deal with the pleasure? We both know my body is driving you crazy. Don't tell me you don't want to sleep with me."

"You're right. Its just that I don't want you doing anything you don't really want to do."

"Nobody makes me do anything I don't want to do. I want you just as bad as you want me. Let's go in the bedroom and have a night we'll both never forget."

Lori grabbed Brian by the hand, and led him to the bedroom door.

"You saw Skin Deep, didn't you?", Lori asked. "Remember what Zap said to John Ritter? "Just relax, and leave it all up to Lori".

To be continued (maybe)
« Ultima modifica: 14 Febbraio 2012, 14:55:28 da Femuita »

Evviva lo "slancio in quadrupedia"